You Will Need....
· 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
· 8 slices white or whole-wheat sandwich bread
· 6 slices bacon
· 6 large eggs
· Coarse salt and ground pepper
· Additional Seasonings (Optional): Garlic Powder, Dried Onion Flakes
1. Butter each cup of a standard muffin pan.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium, until almost crisp, 4 minutes, flipping once. (It will continue to cook in the oven, so you don’t want it fully crispy.) I actually did mine in the microwave.
Then, take the palm of your hand and flatten them out slightly.
|Example of Torn Cup|
|"Patched Up" With Piece of Extra Bread|
Season with salt, pepper and other seasonings of your choice. Top with grated cheese, if desired.