You will need…
• 1 pound peeled, large raw shrimp (31/35 count), deveined
• 1 (12-oz.) package angel hair pasta
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian-herb seasoning
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 cup freshly grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain in a colander. Rinse with cold water to prevent from sticking. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Italian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add shrimp, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice.
4. Toss shrimp mixture with pasta, and sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.